Thursday, July 29, 2010

where the food at.


photo courtesy of Simple Fancies via IKEA $29.99

i'm reminded DAILY that we don't have groceries and don't get groceries. Even though I think I've told ever person I've encountered for the last year that we're going to start...we're going to start doing that 'grocery shopping thing'...realllly soon!!!
This little chalkboard menu reminded me that we are in desperate need of some organization, creativity and FOOD when it comes to our food situation. SO I'm determined to make a trip to the grocery store happen within in a week or 2.

and is it possible to get this mirror in the mean time and turn it into a menu board!? I LOVE IT! And that also makes me crave a flea market day:)

2 comments:

  1. 2 weeks. 2 weeks! (Money Pit style) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I didn't even notice that. The story of our freaking lives!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips