Friday, July 30, 2010

the pretty little details.

i'm not really one for pretty jewelry. I've got a fairly large collection hanging in the closet that very rarely sees daylight.
I'm more of a ring person...small stud earrings...bracelets. Yes. I do love me a bracelet or watch. BUT yeah...everything else...very minimal when it comes to accessorizing and I'm totally okay with that. I like that about my style.

something about these cute little pieces make me want to rethink that. Adorable. And the price is right ('commmmeee onnnn down...you're the next contestant'....I know..I know..I HAD to!!!;).

Toujour Paris 14K GF Necklace $32
Charlotte Headband $28
Emily Bracelet $24
photos courtesy of Nest Pretty Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips