Saturday, August 21, 2010

pretty face.

photos courtesy of Etsy - Mixbaby Designs
this one is kinda my favorite. I could see this little black birdcage veil working with my wedding dress and for only $16.99, that's a steal. I'd have to cut it off that wrap though cause:
1/ it'd leave a dent in my forehead. arg.
2/ it would completely fall off...all.the.time.
It's a mystery to me how some women keep those in their hair and even bigger mystery that some are able to actually move, let alone play beach volleyball with them in! What the hell!?



okay. I'm not sure I even really like any of these headbands. BUT I'm crushing on the hairband model. How PRETTY?!? And again...another girl with super great hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips