Thursday, March 17, 2011

lady in white:)

with our MOA trip coming up shortly, I'm getting in festive-white-reception-dress mode! I'll be on the hunt for something fun and affordable to wear to our Saturday night reception!

below are a few online options that I'll keep in mind if I don't find something in-store.

UP TopShop $98
UP/DOWN French Connection $130
eeeeeekkkk. I kinda love this one...it's got that touch of black, which will help me mesh with my ladies in black. I think sheer black tights will still work with this. AS longggg as I pick the right black heels.
Like?!



GOOD - Top Shop dress at the very top has free shipping if over $100. Done. And free returns and full refunds. SO I can try it on and such.

BAD - I like the French Connection one more. BUT it's a final sale. It's on sale from $268! FRICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips