Friday, April 8, 2011

rockin' it MY bparty style.

oh, my lord. I know, I knowwww. I do realize I have 129 days (who's counting...;) till the BParty but it has yet to stop me from doing a butt load of Internet browsing regarding the topic!!

keep in mind as I drag you through my long thought process:
the theme of the Bparty is me wearing white and all the ladies wearing some variation of pink or red.
okay...that doesn't really seem 'theme-like' to me...but it is what I want. And so maybe the theme is me getting what I want!;)

UP kinda cute and involves some pink to match the ladies...
UP i love that pleated dress with these cutttttte heels. We got the white I am aiming for and these super adorably vintage looking heels to tie in with my 'theme'!

UP okay...one of my girls should most definitely jump on this amazing outfit. Great stuff happening here and these heels are amazing!!! I'm actually kinda feeling Courts on this one...but how does one turn this dress into a baby feeding station!?;)

UP of course that super detailed shoulder dress is Sold Out. But it's still a great look and I want those heels. Short heels are hard to come by in my closet and seeing as Jacob's the same height...I need to add shorty heels. SOON!

UP i think I just love the heels. I'd really have to order these and try them on and see if I could pull them off but I love the idea of a simple dress and then having some super fun feets happening. And if I haven't mentioned before, I have great toes. They're perfectly lined and were meant to live in warm temperatures all year round. Poor toes...WI is no good for you;(

thank you LuLu's for occupying 1 hour of my time while Jacob played video games:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips