Sunday, August 15, 2010

background decor.

this picture feels awfully familiar this morning. Late last night...dizzy on blueberry cheese cake and the possibility that I MAY have sold one of 2 of my wedding dresses....not so much. But this morning...again engulfing a mini hippo sized portion of blueberry cheese cake....it does. SO I apologize if it's been posted 4 times over the last year of blogging.
BUT I came across this while sifting through what some bloggers are saying is the 'new thing' in 2010. And that is: neutrals. Neutral colors, neutral maids dresses. I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of the neutrals so I'm down with that whole 'new thing' but what realllly caught my eye is the background decor in this photo.
i have nothing more to say than, it's pretty:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips