Monday, August 16, 2010

lovely elements.

today on Once Wed a lot has caught my eye:)
take a peek below to hear why....it caught my eye:)
i love the guys' suits. The colors are great and it again makes me realize that I have a love for ties. After a weekend spent at several stores looking at ties...and realizing how much ties cost...we've decided to do without. I'll miss that. So I shall turn to photos of people's wedding's who could afford ties. And I will be jealous.
photos courtesy of Once Wed via Jose Villa Photography
again with the blue. I LOVE that blue.
Anthropologie
adorable, adorable invites. The colors initially drew me in and then the font, patterns and photos kept me there:)

damn all these pretty dresses to HELL! They're SOOOO pretty (googling new words for 'pretty'....) - charming and lovely! MUCH better;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips