Saturday, August 7, 2010

good morning saturday.


Watercolor Flower Duvet Cover $119

another day another dollar, as they say. I'm already an hour into my day at work and starting my blogging;)


this post is a reminder of what I'm missing right now and that's SLEEP!
We have a white comforter on our bed that looks SOOO good...kinda...sorta...depending on the light. And at this point we've had it for almost a year and I wouldn't even call it white anymore. I'd call it a shitty shade of white. White in some spots...not in others.
Amazing how dirty it gets and how dirty it stays, even after bleaching and a wash. And we've also got some chocolate brown going on with our pillows that I'd LOVE to make disappear cause it really has no place in our dirty white bed.



okay...so if you can imagine...minus the animals, plus some chocolate brown pillows - this is our bed situation. Wouldn't the 1st duvet cover with the yellow look awesome!? And the great part is that we have a super SUPER, I'm not lieing..this thing is adorable - TV stand...it's not anything official, just a small/rustic/vintage/pale yellow cabinet that would bring all the yellow together!


PS. anything gray is a good thing:)



Clover Duvet Cover $79

Organic Seedling Duvet Cover $99
photos courtesy of West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips