Sunday, August 22, 2010

want it sunday.

ah, ALL this with a flowy gray, somewhat see-through tshirt....it could be my outfit today. And I'd nap in it!


photo courtesy of American Eagle - Skinny Jean $39.50


what irritates me the most about these jeans is that they look SOOO freaking great. Yes. The picture is doing them a great favor and making them look irresistible to me. Even on others who may be shorter, have a tad more weight on them than I...they STILL look to me like they look great. BUT I put them on and look down or around or IN any mirror...NOT so much. Not so much at all!!! I am not ready to give up on the skinny jeans. I like them. They're comfy. I feel like skipping ALL around the world in them. Living in them.
So yeah. I like em':)

this watch is killllling me!!! Not only is it black, one of my favorite things in the world. BUT it's got that touch of gold in it. I've been searching for a gold watch that I could afford and Fossil may be the only place that can make that happen. BUT this just has a little more somethin' somethin'!!

my sister, Pigg, has me thinking I need an over-sized purse and this little guy was meant for me. Nice accents with the metal and then the reptile look!? Just different enough to need to be in my possession!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips