Monday, August 9, 2010

a whole lotta' chalk board.

after seeing this photo, it occurred to me that I may have thought of a cute way to do the chalk board thing in our homemade photo booth at the wedding reception.

take a look at this picture from Style Me Pretty, taken by their amazing photographer Marianne Wilson.

can you see where I'm going with this?!!! Readddd my minddddd;)
Okay...so what I'm thinking IS: we prop up a HUGE piece of material (plywood, whatever) and paint that ALL in chalk board paint and leave a cute jar of chalk out w/ erasers for people to write messages on as they go in...they can write anything on it...A-ny.THING!

your name. A hand drawn picture of your cat. Funny face. X's and O's. Profanities. Whateva;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips