Monday, August 16, 2010

you say bean bag, I say corn hole.

Charlottesville Wedding Blog
Eric J. Photography

Kate Parker Weddings

Get Married

Chelsea Elizabeth Photography

after a weekend family reunion, I've added CORN HOLE to our reception.

we had a great time seeing family. Family that we haven't seen in years and it was even more delightful to let our true colors shine with games of corn hole. Cussing and negative attitudes followed...Oh, and drinking:) (I'll try to round up some pictures later....my camera went dead. And instead of just not turning on or being dead the minute we pulled into the parking lot...it waited until me and Jacob went for a little nature walk and decided to grab a picture together on a beautiful day....THEN it turns on, we snap the picture - which turned out to be a bad one...those aren't few and far between - and THEN went dead. Immediately. Couldn't even turn it on to realize the picture sucked. No, we'd have to wait till we got home and recharged the battery to figure that out...So yeah. I killed it. Immediately).

none the less, corn hole was super fun and I've got some friends and, obviously, family that love the game. So I will round up a few for our reception site that I know will make for a great time. Already crossing my fingers for corn hole playing weather:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips