Sunday, November 14, 2010

MOA 2010



so I'm doing a little catching up...in between working:) Here's a bit of an overload of our most recent MOA trip.

man, how I love our MOA trips. This year went surprisingly fast and I'm sad to not be there. STILL!!!
We're already hammering out our next MOA trip and maybe changing things up, yet again. For the last...2 years...I think...we cut the trip down to one overnight stay instead of staying in the Cities for 2 nights. This has worked out well and saved us all mola but now we're wondering about changing up the dates a bit.
To be honest, no Christmas shopping is being accomplished...so maybe MOA could happen at a different time of year....we're still working out the details:)

overall, MOA was another success and seems to be getting more and more successful every year. As I get older it's more about nice things than it is quantity and I think my closet is thankful to not be overloaded with all the latest trends. Trends that will only end up in the garage sale pile within a year. Boo:(

and here I am counting down till next year:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips