Wednesday, March 16, 2011

tights of all sorts.

this adorably vintage, care-free wedding is courtesy of Green Wedding Shoes.
and what I like about it:

UP i love their look. The look in the picture and just how they look together. BUT also loving her shoes!!

DOWN how cute are those maid colors together?! I just think it, first and foremost, shoes how anything goes! And those flowers are exactly as I'd like mine to look.

photos via Lehua Noelle
UP and again...more tights. And with yellow and blue...tights work with EVERYTHING!!!
Ladies: shall we throw around the idea of you guys wearing your tights on Thurs. night too?! Too much!!?!?

2 comments:

  1. not sure I want to wear the same ones both nights, but I could totally do tights BOTH nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. Thinking I want to avoid tights Thurs. if possible. I like the look but 2 nights and 2 sets of pictures may be toooo much. We shall see!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips