Tuesday, April 5, 2011

forget me. not.

i was in need of a wedding fix and found it on Forget Me Knot Weddings....bare with me:)

UP/DOWN a beauTiful dress. I mean...I may have actually tried this dress on and secretly took a sweaty picture in the dressing room wearing this dress. I did not get this dress. It's still beauTiful. I'm okay with that;)


UP the most adorable cupcake, topped with the ring of ALL rings and a bride with gorgeous hair and a dress with a back to match!

DOWN i'm SO anxious to have Courts and Mom take more love photos of me and Jacob. I can imagine he's not quitttte as excited as me...close...but not quite;)
but the following pics only get me MORE excited to think out outfits for me to wear for this next photo shoot:)


UP...and now I want boots. Those exact boots and tights. Those exact tights with those boots. And then some love photos in that exact look.

UP/DOWN okay...I am a huge sucker for see through shirts. It's VERY SJP if you ask me....some may think it's a bit risk-ay and I'm really not doing it to attract the 'wrong' kinda attention. I just like a good bra peek!!!
POINT: great top with great detail and if it were any sort of appropriate to have my bra make an appearance in my cubby..I'd be wearing this outfit to work tomorrow!

and now I'm fixed:)

1 comment:

  1. This gives me a little more confidence that my brown Aldo boots can be worn with black... a little...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips