Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the best of the best.

seriously. I could freaking FHlGHLKAHGKLAGHLKlahglhaglk kill this freaking piece of shit blogger. I just had this entire post published and it crashed. SO yeah. You're getting the "I'm pissed off version" of why I like all this shit.

F*CKKKKKKKKKKK - U Blogger.

Grapes - I love them. Jacob won't let me have them at the wedding reception. Jacob won't let me have them EVER. Jacob won't let me have alcohol...a lot of alcohol;). 2 of my most favorite things. Both wreck me. Grrrrrr. WHYYYYYYYYY?. Why can't they be kinder to my body upon large consumption?!?!!?

UP i love this poofy skirt. Never thought I'd like them, let along rock them. But I do and I DID. But alas, not having one at my wedding. So don't anyone of you think about wearing one!!!;)

DOWN i love all these mini colored, amazingly straight lined envelopes. And IF our wedding reception decor didn't already require you to grab 3 ibuprofen in the large 'Ibuprofen Bowl' at the door and throw those back with a glass of wine upon entering...we'd probably do this too!


UP we will have a sign at the door thanking you all for coming and joining us in celebrating our marriage. We couldn't be happier to have everyone there and nothing we have done or do do (do do..he he;) could EVER express how important our family and friends are to us.
And besides that...we want you there to witness are vomit-inducing cuteness. There should be a sign at the door that says "drinking too much alcohol will not be what leaves you hunched over behind the porta-potties. Ridiculously Cute Couple inside - you've been warned".

DOWN a bump-it. Need I say more?! BUT in all seriousness...I want my veil to look exactly like this.

okay...I've calmed...that was seriously almost worth my Mac's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips