Thursday, April 7, 2011

one for JaxMan:)

i'm not sure how it happened but Jax...or Jax-Man...or J-Man....or Jaxer-Man....

he's ONE!!!!



this real-life Chucky Doll turned one on this beautiful Spring day!! He's adorable and cute and funny and there are sooo many ways that he's different than his older bro, Luke (and a lot of ways that he's the same;) but I can't wait to see where time takes him and when he gets there, I hope he doesn't beat Luke's ass too bad;)

PS. I'm this awesome little boys Godmotha'. And I take this very seriously. Which is why I have bestowed him with his first awesome Converses and now...his first Fatty's....

wa la:)

more birthday party pictures to come tomorrow!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips