Sunday, April 10, 2011

girl crush.

my idol. Seriously love her. SERIOUSLLLLLYYYYY! She's just brilliant and her sense of humor is freaking ridiculous. Love it. Love her.

Tina Fey peopllllleeeee!!


Tina Fey Quotes::::::

"I met my husband, Jeff, when were were both in Chicago and I had short hair with a perm on top, and I would wear oversize denim shorts overalls. And that is how I know our love is real." - from her speech for the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor

"What bothers me the most is when people say that Hillary (Clinton) is a bitch. Let me say something about that - yeah, she is! And so am I, and so is this one (points to Amy Poehler). Bitches gets stuff done...Bitch is the new black!" - from Saturday Night Live




and then these 2 together OR separate...Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are amazingggggg.

POINT i like them. i like um a lotttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips