Monday, April 25, 2011

until I see you:)

so the Mac is in the shop. Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Easter. And I'd say that's awfully big of me, seeing as Easter is my nemesis!!! This has nothing to do with Jesus...more or less the torment I was put through to find my freaking Easter basket. Year....after yearrrrrr...after yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Take note: this will haunt your children FOReva'!


POINT: even though Easter sucks my butt. I hope it didn't suck yours;)

Double POINT: the Mac situation makes me supa' sad and I'm not sure when it'll be back. I now realize I never gave 'it' a name and I WILL if 'it' comes back to me with a small bill and in working order!:)
SO my usual posts will be absent for the time being...

until then...I leave you with an amazing wedding to check out. I love it. I envy it. I will make it mine.




and a simple Easter picture!



via Pinterest


good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips