Sunday, February 19, 2012

slow it down now.

THIS is what it's all about:)

i sometimes stress about this baby and our life and keeping up. Keeping up with what?! Even I'm not sure. Cause I don't care what the Jones' are doing. Honestly...I don't:)
But you see all these amazing ideas out there and doing the same things for each child and being creative and crafty and pretty and making it ALL look easy at the very same time...Um, yeah. That would be the description someone would give if asked to describe the OPPOSITE of me;)


 all images via Pinterest

just being happy and chilling out sounds pretty good to us:)


PS. there is now the option to make the photos LARGER. I love this option:)

1 comment:

  1. fyi... Jones' are now the Smith's... no one's going to be able to keep up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips