Friday, May 4, 2012

all baby faces:)

because I have nothing better to do (and very well shouldn't:) than take photos of these perfect little faces:)


UP/DOWN t and nasher:) 


 UP t with his creepy teeth!! Good stuff;)

UP if you couldn't tell in the above photos...they were eating candy. And this is what happened to their tongues:)

 UP nasher lounging:)

UP t-bugs summer buzz:)
OMG. That reminds me. I get to get an actual buzz this summer;)

UP a trying out my glasses:)

and that is my daily situation. A good one at that:)

7 comments:

  1. these are amazing. I'll need all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, LOVE that first one where you really see the difference in eye colors. So very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! Big brown eyes and Big blue eyes:) LOVE!

      Delete
    2. didn't notice that the first time. so weird!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous photos!!! I'll steal Courtney's common line and say the obvious... Those sure are some cute kids! ;) That photo of T with the fake teeth is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips