Friday, August 10, 2012

month 3:)


our little man was 3 months old on August 8, 2012. I'm sure I've said this before...but some days I feel like 3 months isn't that long and then some days I can't help but tear up cause I don't know where the time has gone:'(

homer is so freaking precious is hurts!

He is the most happy, smiling boy in the mornings! He starts our days in such a good way:)

He blows little mouth bubbles.

He's grabbing at things in front of him...grabbing his hands together and trying to figure out if he wants to suck any of those fingers yet:)

He's found his voice. Sometimes I think he forgets how he did it, so he just opens his mouth really wide and has a confused look on his face...like "why is nothing coming out?! where'd that sound go???".

He hasn't really rolled over or anything but in the mornings when I leave for work he's on his side and when Jacob goes to get him he's on his belly. And he's able to lift his head and turn that in the other direction while on his belly. He's getting SO strong:)

homer has really opened our eyes to a whole new life:)





as I said in a recent post...I'm hoping to cut to 24hrs a week at my job. I've informed my bosses of this and now it's just a waiting game. To see if they can make it happen. I'm nervous but at the same time, I just feel so strongly that this is the right thing for us...that I'm feeling really confident that things will fall into place (I hope:).

but at the moment I'm really struggling. I was sick last night/this morning and am still feeling very shaky. This has been going on for the last few mornings. I KNOW I need to push through but couldn't today. I'm guessing it's a combination of complete sleep deprivation, weight loss (I've lost another few pounds over the last 2 weeks) and a struggle with trying to find balance between home, sleep, chores, errands, HOMER and our own lives.
I think I've actually had ONE question for Jacob and I finally had to write it down on paper and am still waiting on a chance to ask him.
Life is busy...busier now. I love it...but I'm still trying to find my footing.

all I really want is to just slow down and enjoy it with Homer and Jacob. Hopefully soon:)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures! And be careful time doesn't get away from you while you're trying to find your "footing", crazy days are the norm from here on in when you have kids! Enjoy and don't worry about having a perfectly scheduled life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right. I think we just need to embrace this new phase and the crazy will just become our new norm:):)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips