Thursday, April 8, 2010

pretty. safe wedges.

i'm Obsessed with shoes, heels, wedges, flat, boots, SNEAKERS, flops....you name it. I want it.
SO these pretty little things are....Pretty.....SO pretty. I would most definitely have to see them on and for $170 from Zappos, I'd have to put some thought into it.
And be able to run, skip, jump and LIVE in these shoes.
Most fun is that they are wedges and because of several 'falls', I've come to the conclusion that wedges...not flats, not boots, not slippers....are the safest thing I can wear without losing it with a bunch of Tupperware in my hands in the middle of the main isle of Target. Yes. It happened, it's out there...there's probably still a blackie in the middle of that isle at our local Target to prove my clumsiness.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips