Wednesday, May 19, 2010

new ideeli.



all these tops are from ideeli. A girlfriend of mine just emailed the site to me and I signed up and the really nice part about it is...the first time I buy something, she gets a $25 gift certificate (gc). Which is Awesome...I assume I'm not the only one she forwarded that on to and I certainly forwarded it on to a bunch of my friend/family. I'm hoping they find something worth purchasing!:)
besides being super cute...the above tops are actually prettttty affordable. I hate to say this..but I'm afraid my standards are going up. I'm more willing to pay $40 for a nice top.
to be honest...since becoming engaged to J....I've really just felt more me than I've ever felt. I feel beautiful ALL the time and I feel much more at ease with myself. Like I can finally be me, which includes stepping out of the box when it comes to the choices I have in my closet. It's been nice:)
1/ Lucca $27, was $54
*This has some awesome cloth buttons all the way down the back...my favorite part...also, the other tan/gray color offered is much better.
2/ Hype $38, was $158
3/ Love Stitch $35, was $78
*I'd attach all the links but the sales for specific stores or brands, changes every day...these are just a few from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips