Saturday, May 8, 2010

spain in style.

gorillapod $19.99

while hunting down cute things and ideas for our Spain Honeymoon, I stumbled upon these amazing tid bits!

The Photojojo Store has the quirkiest little gadgets and awesome cameras and such. Great ideas and where I found the flexible camera tripod (gorillapod:) and the bottle cap tripods. Both excellent ideas and seeing as it'll just be me and J on this trip, might be nice to have something with us so that helps us avoid having all our pictures look as if we are 17 again, taking pictures of ourselves from an arms length. Arg.

and that bag?! are you kidding me...It's seriously an extension of myself. OR would be if I could have it. Although I'm about 99% sure that J would finally break if I invested $320 into a carry-on bag. Which is what I would use it for. God. We'd be sooo pretty walking through the airport together:( Me and the bag...but J would be there too;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips