Thursday, July 29, 2010

bring on the honeymoon.

Etsy - Dindi Jewelry $38
Etsy - Vintage Chase $225

Etsy - Chigal Supplies and Vintage Items $12

obviously I have our honeymoon on my mind again today. Just soooo many cute things out there and I'm having a hard time not snatching everything up BEFORE the honeymoon. Jacob has been quick to point out that we're saving for this vacation...so that we can spend money on this vacation.
Shopping for Casey
Food and more food...anddddd more food for Jacob
And believe me...if it means a cool Spain item...I'm willing to do without food for any amount of time!

also an interesting tid bit I just discovered while in search of plane tickets (I dig through Trip Advisor daily to check on the costs of plane tickets. Obsessive much...Yes). I was recently turned onto the idea of First Class. Going to Spain is NOT enough for me...now I must get there in a classy way. SO after searching for round trip tickets in Coach - $800ish. Same journey but in First Class - $3,000ish. What the FRICK!!?!!??
Needless to say that would be 2/3rds of our entire Spain Honeymoon Fund. So First Class is NOT an option. Poo:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips