Saturday, July 10, 2010

holy uninspired.

i gotta tell you. I'm not feeling inspired. Not one bit of inspiration in the last 24 hours. BUT this is mainly due to my work schedule and my serious lack of zzzzzz's.

what's even sadder is that I really do love these adorable little invites. On the inside I have a huge smile and I'm doing invite claps and am all giddy. And on the outside I have little eyes and blotchy skin and stinky arm pits. I'm a winner on the inside today....and most definitely not on the outside.

i think I'll take a mini blog break and pull my shit together and then get back to you with some fabulous things in the days to come!!!

photo courtesy of Green Wedding Shoes via Andre Montano
photo courtesy of Green Wedding Shoes via Two Paper Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips