Sunday, July 25, 2010

my new pottery barn bathroom.

while not so busy at work today, I found myself leafing through the dreaded, out of my price range.....Pottery Barn Magazine!


and yes...long story short...I found $410 worth of shit that I now must have for my teeny bathroom.


as you can see....we're not quitttte done with the bathroom yet. Although today the grouting was finished so I WILL be showering in that bad boy on Tuesday morning. Seriously....I can't even imagine what it'll be like to shower at my OWN HOUSE! My god. It's finally happening...:)





and here are some things that I'd love to see in the bathroom....I may have to check-out Walmart (ewwww.) for knockoffs. But I like that they wouldn't add too much clutter to the area and would serve a great purpose.



French Wire Hamper $129

Double Corner Shower Caddy $79

Mercer Towel Stand $199
photos courtesy of Pottery Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips