Thursday, July 22, 2010

rockin' the headband...or scarf.


top 2 photos courtesy of WOW.ie
photo courtesy of LOOKBOOK.nu
last 2 photos courtesy of Fashion Folio

okay....I don't think Jacob's going to be completely on board with this but I want to break out some headbands! Little, big, think, skinny, colorful, studded...I LOVE this look. Especially Nicole Richie. I think I've seen her rock this about a million times and I NEVER get sick of it!

PS. how cute is her outfit in the 2nd picture from the top!? Yeah, SUPER cute, that's how cute. Little cutoffs, adorable belt and great patterned flowy top!? Yes. Added to the list!

yep. I like it enough to give it a try in the near future. OR maybe while on my honeymoon in Spain where I'm thinking I can be whoever I want to be;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips