Thursday, December 23, 2010

them but us.

first off...introducing US;) I love this festive pictures. I LOVE the Holidayssssss!!! I love Christmas Bonus's!!!!!;)

POINT: today I'm excited about buying tickets for our honeymoon. We've noticed that prices have been around $750 per ticket to get to Spain and back. Specifically: Chicago, IL to Lisbon, Portugal and then from Barcelona, Spain to Chicago, IL.
The best part about this, besides going in general, is that we get to visit Chicago before going and hopefully get lunch with my amazing Aunt Vicki and maybeeeee make that lunch Chicago's deep dish pizza! YUM:) I can't think of any better way to start our honeymoon!!!!

as of this minute they are at $763...me and Jacob have agreed to buy them as soon as they hit $750, no matter how early that may be:)



adding pictures of this beautiful wedding because she has a somewhat bigger nose, which I can relate to, and she STILL looks gorgeous;) And also because I'm reminded that we have to meet with our photographer soon and I'd love for her to just super impose our faces into these photos because I love them that much!:)

i think it's the tint of the photos, the old, vintage look...I like artsy...I like shots that aren't necessarily 'straight on'. These look amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips