Friday, January 28, 2011

and the plan...may change.

green wedding shoes does it again. Plain amazing wedding and mostly there are a few specific details that I'm drooling over.

flowers are perfect in every way. And is that a daisy I spy....only my fav flower...EVER:)

the photography is flawless. Thank you Tyler Branch Photo.
not to mention her cute hair and love the eye makeup.

and the wardrobe. See now...I was dead set on having the girls wear 2 diff. outfits and now I see how fabulous they are making the black dresses work here. We could EASILY...super easily...transition from black dresses w/ cardy and flats on wedding day...TO something a bit edgier for the reception...black dresses - lose those cardy's biatches;) - patterned tights and some seriously dangerous heels!

now the wheels are turning again. Be afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips