Monday, January 24, 2011

me daily.

it's been a while since I posted about some of those things closest to my heart...

UP little miss Drew baby:)
DOWN little miss Drew baby and her big bro, Nash.

UP brothers - Luke and Jax-man.
UP me and Tayt started taking some little swimming classes. 30 minutes every Monday night. I love it and most importantly, he loves it:)
UP me decked out in my Rams gear to cheer on the Packers. No matter who's playing...it comes down to my love for the Rams;) Fan since LA-aaaaaa;)
UP princess Austyn. She may have her sad face on in this picture but don't let it fool you. She wanted to put on a sad face for the picture. She's knows what works;)
DOWN spiderman. Tayt wore this costume daily for at least 4 days last week. Good stuff.
nothing but a good time. Seriously. Thanking my lucky stars that this is what I get every day:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips