Sunday, January 23, 2011

PIGG - Maid Dos.

Jewellery - Womens | New Look
9.99 GBP - newlook.com
Bracelets »




i feel like I'm getting rather good at this but then again, I haven't heard from the girls yet on what they think.
I can hear them now:

Courts: I look like an amish person....
Pigg: no.
Mal: I want to be super sexyyyy...this doesn't make me feel super sexyyyy

so yeah...this could be a trial and error...lots of error;)

SIDE NOTE: Renee, I only don't put you on that list cause I feel as if you'll be more agreeable than these numb chucks;)

again, all items are $50 or less and highlighted items are my favorites for the Pigg:)

4 comments:

  1. Casey, I think you're right. I'm probably more agreeable because I think it's kinda cute! :) However, it's definitely one of those "I'd have to see it on me first" kind of outfits. Keep coming with the ideas. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...glad you're on board! I have a ton more up now...so check those out! Hopefully we'll get started on something SOON!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like a lot of this stuff, especially mine, i would wear a lot of that stuff for everyday dressing up so thats handy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER glad to hear that Pigg. Now where to start?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips