Tuesday, January 18, 2011

yep. baby talk. SHOWER.

nottttt that I've given it any thought...at all....but I have a few ideas in mind for what I'd like for my 'future baby's shower:)'

i've even thrown around the idea of waiting till the baby comes so that we can all celebrate together WITH the baby. I've heard of people doing this and it actually sounds amazing...because:

- most people get the big things they need (crib, dresser, changing table, decor, diapers and other bigger baby related items) prior to the baby's arrival

- EVERYONE wants to see the baby and this will be the perfect way to keep people out of the hospital and look forward to a gathering somewhere cozy a few weeks after the baby is home!:)

SO it's definitely something I'm considering. But even with the date up in the air, I REALLY love the idea of a 'book' themed baby shower. How great is that!? I love love LOVE books and this would be a great way to add to our future library and get the baby started on some great reads! And I would love to read nightly to our little one. Awwwww...I know;)

invites...very cute. Not exactly what I have in mind but Love the theme!

thought it'd be great to have a stack of these available for the guests when they arrive with their books. They can stick it in the book and send a message to the little one:)

i can't wait to have all these cute books in book shelves!!!!

and these really have nothing to do with anything (and they average about $16 each..grrrr) but I will be purchasing these as part of the baby shower decor. They're perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips