Thursday, February 24, 2011

for the bottom 1/2.

this may be a bit out there...but it's JUST a thought.
I was thinking that it would be cute for the girls to wear black pants, of sorts, for the Thursday ceremony!

am I crazy...am I losing my mindddd?!?! (where do I know that from....Seinfeld?!)

UP $23.31
DOWN $197.23


UP $21.52
DOWN $75.31

UP $53.79/DOWN $53.79
i think these last 2 are my favorites.
My vision is that they could wear heels OR flats...either or, sandals, whateva. And then they could pick out their own cream, black, pale blue or gray top. Wa LA.
Saturday night, RECEPTION, we'd still go black dresses w/ rockin' heels and patterned tights.
THOUGHTS!?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! if this can make me look more like Angelina Jolie, I'm IN!

    http://thebosh.com/archives/2010/07/angelina_jolie_wearing_headtotoe_ferragamo.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you with LONG legs would probably pull this look off a little better than I would, but I'd be willing to give it a try if I could find the right shirt! Just let me know if I actually need to be looking for this stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips