Monday, February 21, 2011

here we go now...

to help celebrate today...and if you're wondering what today is (you should be keeping track;), I'll remind you.

199 days till the wedding. ONE HUNDRED NINETY NINE!!!!!! And then we get married. That is fantastic:)

all photos below are courtesy of Jill Thomas Photography and I love them all in different ways. And now I'll explain those ways...in detail:)

UP/DOWN beautiful bridesmaids. The yellow is gorgeous and the flowers only make it all look THAT much better:)

UP/DOWN we have yet to come to a decision on how we'll implement all those pencils we bought. I LOVE those pencils and want our guests to love them enough to take them home too. But do we get a book and have them all sign?! Pencil may not work with a book...over the years it'll fade much faster than pen...but that'll really be the case with anything they sign.
We're still leaning towards having them sign postcard sized cards with advice/pretty pictures/quotes...whateva...and then having those all framed. hmmmmm....

UP amazing ring. AMAZING.
UP i love festiveness. This is great!! Even the lamest of wedding guest would have to get into a better mood after witnessing this happy scene:)
UP this hanging chalkboard kinda inspired me to hang one or 2 of these around the wedding reception site with sayings/quotes that me and Jacob love...just to keep a touch of that chalkboard theme going:)
UP bride with a braid. No simple braid. A freaking awesome braid.
UP can all our wedding photos look as if they came straight out of the 1940's, 50's, 60's, 70's...really...anything THIS cool looking!? Thanks:)

Ah, yes. Today is ALL about wedding and I'm going to be full ON Wedding Mode for the next few weeks. We have SO much coming up!

- planned trip with Courts, the MOH, for love pillow supplies, garland supplies and some pens for her to use when penning all the invite addresses (the girl loves pens...so she's prettttty excited about this trip:)

- jacob is re-thinking the DJ we have booked/paid in full. I insisted that IF he wanted to try and cancel..that would be his dealio. I mean...I talked to this guy for like 45min. and seriously...we are on a different level now. There's NO way I can cancel...we connected...well, as much as you can connect with a 65-ish year old DJ;)

- AND (getting a bit more excited here...) we're putting together info. in the next 2 weeks for our Wedding Shower Invites and Save The Dates. Can't WAIT to see how they turn out!!!

- ANDDDDDD until today I kinda forgot that we can register for this wedding. We register for things we want and could possibly GET!!!:) SO pumped about this. At the moment we've decided on Sears and Crate and Barrel. We're staying realistic...the wedding is super small and in turn..the wedding shower will be super small but all these things will be sold to us at a discounted rate AFTER the wedding and we're taking advantage of that!! After the wedding, we hope to go and buy as much of those things we registered for...at a discounted price. Nice!!!

did you need to know all this?! Was it a bit of mindless chatter...absolutely!:) Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Love ALL this stuff! And I have to say, while I'm nowhere near marriage, the few weddings you've posted on your blog that involve yellow dresses REALLY have my attention. Hmmm. Now to plan my imaginary wedding. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me likes the yellow as well and even more excited about the PEN situation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I think me and Courts will look amazing in yellow Renee;)
    Pens galore Courts!!! Pens Pens Pens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow is beautiful, love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you approve of the yellow for your future dresses. Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title of this post makes me want to start singing some Jock Jams, "here we go now, here we go now....."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips