Saturday, February 19, 2011

rock it. me:)

on the agenda of recent has been pin pointing where I'll be celebrating my upcoming marriage. Bachelorette PAR-TAY.
And with a BParty comes outfits and with outfits obviously comes nipples. SERIOUSLY!? Not that I was nose to the screen to notice but I think I'm seeing some nips in this picture. SO the skirt IS adorabllllleeeee. And for $21.97 (yes, most random price evvvverrrrr), it's worth a BParty. Fun...festive...yes, perfect for the BParty and it gets that bit of fluff out of my system since I'm not indulging in ANYTHING fluffy the day of our wedding:)

back to the matter at hand. Nips. Completely unnecessary and this would not really be a selling point to me. They are actually ruining this skirt for me;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips