Wednesday, March 9, 2011

and my minds maid up. or not.

so ladies...as you know...I'm supa' indecisive and I can NOT come to any conclusion on this freaking wedding party outfit. The wedding party outfit for the Thursday night ceremony.

arrrrrrg! I have put a deadline on it so I HAVE to make a decision. April 1st and we're getting something. Decision WILL be made! Me promises:)

at the moment I'm thinking black pants and a nice slouchy tank for the ladies on my side and then, although Renee is on the boys' side (she's stilllll mine;), she'll be in a simple black dress. That's where I'm at right now....

here's that visual:

Kimchi Blue silk dress
$20 - urbanoutfitters.com

Empire waist dress
$48 - modcloth.com

Cami tank top
$30 - glassons.com

Agent Ninetynine top
30 AUD - generalpants.com.au

ASOS wide leg pants
$54 - asos.com

ASOS flare pants
$45 - asos.com

Volcom cotton pants
$42 - zappos.com

ALDO wedge high heels
$49 - aldoshoes.com

Aldo shoes
$35 - aldoshoes.com

ALDO high heel pumps
$50 - aldoshoes.com

ALDO leather peep toe pumps
$24 - aldoshoes.com

Aldo shoes
$42 - aldoshoes.com

Amrita Singh circle earring
$20 - amritasingh.com

Gemstone earring
$50 - jewelry.hsn.com

Yochi post earring
$36 - maxandchloe.com

Kenneth Jay Lane stone ring
bagborroworsteal.com

Ribbon necklace
30 AUD - funaccessories.com.au

Bracelet
9.99 GBP - newlook.com

Forever21 floral jewelry
$9.80 - canada.forever21.com

Button earring
$7.31 - make-me-beautiful.co.uk



and holy wow...sorry about all that extra info. BUT this is kinda what I like...and it goes in order of my vision from left to right. Courts, Pigg, Mal and Renee.
Thoughts ladies!?

JCrew - Button Up Sundress, Dark Slate $68

and then again...here's another idea. I think the color looks a bit 'country/blue jean' in this picture but it's actually 'dark slate'. It's from JCrew for a fantastic price...$68. Which is almost unheard of there...unless you're buying a small tank top...then $68 is the norm. Arg.

GOODS:
- amazing for breastfeeding Matron of Honors
- cute and simple
- could get fun with it...put on a little black belt. black cardy. gladiator sandals/little boots!?/wedges whateva.
- and I like it:)

BADS:
- IS it too country/blue jean looking?
- with the boys wearing black slacks and charcoal gray tops...will this be TOO much gray?!
- would Renee wear this too!? Or would that look funny while she's standing on the other side w/ the boys?!

so there you have it. I have no clue.

3 comments:

  1. If I were choosing between the first set of outfits or the blue jean-ish dress, I would vote for the first set. I feel like those outfits are more "us", and I'm excited that it still involves me wearing a dress! I love the pants outfits, but I think all the ladies with long, skinny legs will look better in those outfits than me, ha! I'll wear whatever you want, though, so just tell me what I'm looking for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Really liking the 1st option the best and hoping after MOA, we'll have something decided:) I think you're safe keeping an eye on black dresses though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. completely IN love with my "outfit," although I'm also IN love with the round toe Aldo heels... I must have them (in both colors)... curse you Aldo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips