Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ah, a lovely day:)



ah, I loves me some good tunes. Enjoy this great one as I show you a few recent photos that make my days lovely!:)

UP/DOWN nasher man. How this kid creates SO much beastlyness is beyond me...but 2 things are true.
1. He IS, in fact, a massive beast.
2. He IS a beast and then the next second he's not being a beast and you immediately forget that he was just fricking with your life:)

UP my god. I can hardly look at this picture without crying cause she is hard on the heart. As all the kids are. Dave and Courts are killingggg me with these amazing kids:)

5 comments:

  1. Hey!! I recently posted the original version of this song on my FB page. I heard it in the movie "127 Hours" and LOVED it. Such a great song! :) And lovely photos of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowww. Love this song! SO much great music out there! And I haven't even started going through everything you gave me! Eeeeek!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might take you awhile, ha! I'm more than happy to give recommendations as I find them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you think MY kids are hard on your heart... wait until they are your own... life just seems better every day with them around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally with you on that one Court! I look at my kids everyday and I am amazed that they are mine (Even when I want to ring their necks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips