Monday, June 27, 2011

some chester for ya.

W. Scott Chester is responsible for alllll the pretty you're about to see...and I'll explain a little about what it is I love about each one:)

UP i'm in love with this effect. The blurred out situation. Too cool:)

DOWN lovin' the blue!


UP how can I not want a goat coat hanger now?!

DOWN ah. C = Casey, J = Jacob...righttttt?!:)


UP beautiful ring.

DOWN i've always been on board with the gloves...even more so now:) - and if you can read any part of that note, romantic!


UP confetti...obviously rocks. And even though I don't want Jacob to take his shirt off at any point in the night...I'm down with the tie coming loose:)

just felt like you needed a bit of wedding love this Monday:)

1 comment:

  1. Dad can make you that goat coat hanger out of wood! Pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips