Friday, July 22, 2011

daily dose of vintage:)

so many fantastic details happening here. All of which I have in my possession or could easily posses. My oh my. I love me some vintage crap and someday, when we have a bigger place, our home will morph from looking like a flea market to a place with some reallllly amazing details:)

POINT: lovin' up on this wedding:)

UP this cuteness will have to happen at our ceremony and lucky enough we have 5 nephews that perfectly fit the bill:)

DOWN love the letters and obviously it was meant to be...C - Casey S - Smith;) They, obviously, planned that knowing I'd eventually stumble upon this photo.


UP/DOWN just recently I bought a scale, very similar to this, for my bff's birthday! She'd been looking for one and I happen to come across one at a local thrift store. As well as the $60 vintage wedding purse of my dreams. I'm savin'.:)


DOWN i expect I'll be seeing some of this from all wedding related events and I'm glad for that. Click away people. Click.A.Way....and then send me a copy!!!!
all photos via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips