Thursday, July 7, 2011

getting there.

tomorrow will be 2 months till our wedding. And what actually blows my mind, is that the next day...will be less than 2 months. One month and some days. That is not a lot of time to wait. EeeeeekkkkK!!!!

mostly I just wanted to say that every day isn't necessarily easy for me. And I assume (aka. I know for a fact) days where it's not an easy day for me...life is harder for Jacob. I hate thinking that I make his days harder...but I know that I do.

POINT: i feel so incredibly lucky that this amazing boy, who only wants to make me happy any chance he gets, is willing to spend the rest of his life with someone that still needs some work. BUT I promise I'll get it right:)

TWO months. TWOOOOOOO months!!!!!:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips