Thursday, August 4, 2011

because i'm in need of something lovely.

nothing but pretty things happening here. Just when you think you have the most beautiful wedding in the entire universe...you see something like this and are brought back to reality. Hands down...lovely on all levels:)


gorgeous hair and dress. Makes me excited to sit in a chair and let someone make me over:)

is it silly that I'd like some tat shots?!

i don't believe I've ever seen a more perfect table setting.

after tomorrow I'll have a bit more of my own wedding detail to share with you. My lovely coworkers are throwing me a little Wedding Shower. It's times like this that I'm reminded of how great I have it where I work. Thoughtful, wonderful people:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips