Monday, August 8, 2011

hand hold first look.

this photo brought on the water works tonight. Not sure why...I mean...I know why. I guess not many photos don't get me all emotional anymore, especially with the wedding on it's way:)

but isn't this fantastic!? Jacob and I have opted not to see each other before the ceremony. We're going pretty old school. I'll say adios to Jacob the night before the wedding and we won't see each other again until 4PM the following day. As I walk down the isle.
It really wasn't even a discussion with us. It's just exactly as we both wanted it. Done deal:)

now that I found this photo, on A Cup Of Jo, I realize there's a way around that. We can still get a photo in prior...without exactly seeing one another.
I love the idea of only holding Jacob's hand (one of my favorite pass times:) and not being able to see him:)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips