Sunday, August 21, 2011

miss piggy.

HAPPYYYYYYYYY Happy 27th to my SEEEEEEEEsterrrrrr!!!!

we call her Pigg. And she will kill you;)
I'm glad to have a sister that I know could verbally assault someone to the point of death (or at least tears:). Seeing as I like to hand out hugs like they're going out of style...she balances me perfectly!!


UP pigg and I out for Father's Day with pa.

DOWN pigg doesn't mess around in Spanish Class...I on the other hand, do:)


UP a 'wig' bachelorette...the wigs weren't exactly what we were expecting;)

DOWN pigg getting ready at MY BParty:):)


hope you had an amazing birthday weekend Pigg!! HOPEFULLY one of these years we'll do something even more amazing...Road Trip...NYC....ANYTHING!!!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Once again I love your post and your description of the two of you is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday beautiful Pigg! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips