Tuesday, August 30, 2011

streamers in the skyyyyy:)

so I have 800 feet of streamers sitting on the counter right now. Yum. I've been hunting down ideas as to what to do with it. I'd like to do something in the tent, at the reception. BUT what...

- streamer ball?
- streamer sculpture?

hmmmm.

and then I see this dress and get completely side tracked:)

UP hello prettiest dress in the whole wide world. Seeing as I've already bought about 4 wedding dresses...what's one more?;)

photos courtesy of Green Wedding Shoes


and then I found the above reception photos...with the cloth ceiling. It may not look like much and you're probably wondering what this has to do with my 800 feet of streamers. BUT it helped me to figure it all out. Man. I love when something just clicks and I know it's what I want to do. Yep. Feels like I need to just cry a little and then move on with my night;)

and now we wait. Cause all these fantabulous ideas I have could go flying out the window when the Tent gets here and we see that none of them will work....HEY NOW...back to my positive thinking.

- the weather WILL be amazing
- guests WILL sign the guest book and take a favor home:)
- guests WILL particiPAR in the photo booth
- no one will take nasty poo's in the porta-potties:)

please?! Do it for us...PULEASSSSEEE!!!!!???:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm slightly fearful (mortified) that we'll be stringing streamers the entire Friday before the wedding. Sounds...super! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips