Saturday, August 20, 2011

there's a wedding COMIN':)

we are LITERALLY only days away from getting MARRIED!!!!! I think we're both just so...I don't know...blown away by everything. Getting married...gifts...showers...more gifts...invites and friends and family and fun. And it's just been SO much fun. Seriously...beginning to end. Are there a few things that I would have changed...sure. BUT nothing at all that mattered. It was exactly what we wanted and I know everything to come will follow suit.

i'm just SO happy that we stuck with what felt right. That was kinda our motto through this whole process. Do what feels right for US and if it doesn't...change it. And it all came together. I seriously credit our naive attitudes for everything coming out just right. The whole time I'd just say "it'll work out. it'll be perfect. it has to be right. it WILL be right" and everything did and was. Right:)

heavy photos to follow!!!!:)

UP wine favors for the wedding shower:)


UP preparing chalk board frames for decor

DOWN preparing the 'land' for our reception!!!


DOWN reception site in progress.


UP my trial hair for the reception. Really liking!

DOWN what I'm thinking for the ceremony. Me loves SJP!!!!

DOWN pencil favors for the reception. Thanks Jacob for all the physical labor on those;)


18 days folks. Eighteen DAYZzzzzzzzz:)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips