Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a wedding day:)

jacob and I had a wedding to attend over the weekend. Man...me loves a wedding. Getting done with work, rushing home, reapplying makeup cause you're sweating so badly from changing outfits countless times, even though you already had an outfit planned and then finally...stopping at MD's for a cheeseburger before hitting the road....all to hold my love's hand all night....priceless;)

my only disappointment...not getting a photo with my friend...the bride. Frick.

it was a very beautiful wedding but had nothing on the bride. She was stunning:)

UP my good buddy Chad:)

DOWN the girlies and I having drinks between ceremony and reception. Why is that alwaysssss the most fun!??!!? It is. IT IS!!!

PS. These girls are freaking awesome. I mean...really. They are all the best friends of a very good friend of mine, Carrie. I plan to steal them all away because I must have them. OR I'll just share. But I love spending time with them. They're just....nice!? It's weird I tell ya;)


UP the girl I feel lucky to call a very close friend, Carrie. I used to think that you got to a certain point in your life where your friends are just your friends and you don't acquire anymore amazing ones (cause the ones I have ARE amazinggggg:) but I've been very lucky and this is one of those great friends that I've found:)

overall...great night. Man...good times. Although, our aces are prettttty much flat because we didn't move from our fold up chairs all night. Darn. I really wanted to slow dance too! BUT regardless of us sitting...we loved it!

CONGRATS Smola (Amanda:) and Ryan!!!:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips