Sunday, August 21, 2011

when you have pretty hair.

initially, I fell in love with these photos because of the bride's hair and my love for that and how I pretty much think I'll have to try to recreate that look for my own ceremony...but then my eye spied some additional goodies for ya:)

UP pretty hair that I took note of for my own ceremony:)

DOWN helloooo, group photo!!!


DOWN we have a friend of ours doing some music. Can't WAIT to hear how it turns out. We saw him last night and he says he has them all memorized! Eeeeeeekkkk:)

all images courtesy of Ruffled

UP someone best cry. We're adorable and very much in love and this SHOULD constitute some tears. Thanks in advance:)

YAYYYYYYY! Can I quit my job today to finish our wedding...right after a nap!?

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the last comment! I felt the same way when I was planning our wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips