Sunday, September 4, 2011

iphone photo daily.

we're down to 4 days. FOUR Days till we get married. In those 4 days....I work too many hours. Blah.

13 hrs. TODAY
12 hrs. TOMORROW
8 hrs. TUESDAY

worth it...sure is:)


UP picked-up the dress yesterday!!!! I love it. It's totally me and fits really well.
I'm a bit worried about the boob situation. Have to go bra-less and there are cups sewn in and the ladies aren't really lovin' that situation. SO, hopefully, that doesn't come across in photos:)


but until then...the house looks like the photo below. A hot freaking mess. Ick.

furniture and wedding shit EVERY.WHERE! But that'll all get sorted out today while I'm at work. Right Jacob;)?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips