Monday, September 19, 2011

our reception site.

as promised. More photos. And this post is packed full of um'!

drummmm rolllllllll: our pretty, pretty reception site:)

UP before...this may have actually been on Wednesday morning....a few days prior to the reception.

DOWN some of the cute details. Chalk board welcome sign and some directions for those in need of some assistance;)


UP those cocktail tables were one of my favorite touches. As well as the hanging flowers that were generously lent to me by my coworker! PS. check out the plywood floor. Pretty much saved the day...I was able to wear heels:)

DOWN we blew up photos of the two of us together as well as photos of us from the ceremony in La Crosse to share with our guests.


UP some tables on the dance floor. I just loved how they looked with all the white and the jars with wild flowers and small candles. It seriously couldn't have been more perfect for us:)

UP/DOWN jacob and I before our first dance. We were behind the DJ stand and it gave us a perfect view of the lights over the dance floor.



looking back on these photos...even after only being married for 11 days...makes me so sad. I know there's SO much more to come but I wish we could rewind and do it all over again. It was so us and so perfect:)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Casey Mae! Such a lovely couple days to celebrate your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips